My Photo
Name:
Location: Para, Brazil

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!



I'm 65 today. Nothing magic about that number, but I'll take it. Some days I feel older than that on the outside. I've never felt even close to that on the inside. I'm about 35 on the inside. What happens on the inside has so much to do with what happens on the outside. "Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life." (Proverbs 4:23)



Some people die when they're 28, but they're not buried until they're 82. Get a life! Every day has 24 golden hours - don't waste even one of them. Live till you die! Whether you are on first base in life or rounding third for the sprint toward home, give it everything you've got and don't trip up someone else. Life is good and getting better with each passing day. At least mine is - I hope you can say the same.

An old man was asked what had robbed him of joy the most in his lifetime. He replied, "Things that never happened!"

Someone has cited these three keys to happiness:

1)Fret not--He loves you (John 13:1)

2)Faint not--He holds you (Psalm 139:10)

3)Fear not--He keeps you (Psalm 121:5)

Have a happy day - this one's on me! - Tom Butterfield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home